Freitag, 6. April 2012

But to die by your side

Ich bin ganz überwältigt von den ganzen Klicks und Shares, die ich heute bekommen habe :)
Hier kommt jetzt ein Kodak Prof BW 400 CN 35mm, den mir mein Bruder zu Weihnachten geschenkt hat. Eine wirklich feine Sache ist, dass der Film in C-41 entwickelt wird - das sagt jetzt vielleicht nicht allen was. C-41 ist die Emulsion, mit der üblicher Farbnegativfilm entwickelt wird und daher ist die Standardentwicklung am günstigsten. Schwarz-Weiß-Film kann beim entwickeln schon mal ganz schön teuer werden, weshalb dieser Film Entwicklungskosten spart. Jedoch zeigt der Film manchmal verschiedene Einfärbung, also Grün- oder Rosastich und wer mal Lady Grey hatte, der will wahrscheinlich bis ans Ende seines Lebens Lady Grey.
I'm totally amazed by all the clicks and shares I got today! :)
Here's a Kodak Prof BW 400 CN 35mm my brother gave me for Christmas. The film gets developed in C-41, which is a great thing - maybe not everyone knows what that means, so... C-41 is the regular development for color negativ film and therefore the cheapest development. Black-and-white film can be quite expensive, so this film can save on development costs. But this film tends to show a touch of pink or green and anyone who ever shot Lady Grey, will love that Lady til the end of time.




That was so cute! I ordered  a tripod and left the box on the floor and our little kitty took a nap on it. I don't know why, but cats really love boxes. They sleep in them, lie in them, smell them... That's kinda weird.

Unfortuantely out of focus

Again out of focus.
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Stunning pictures! What camera did you use? And by the way, I love the photo with the back out of focus, I think it's perfect this way.

    Karine (@sweetyyydreams on Lomo)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot! Yeah, you were just liking on Lomography :) I will look through your images in some seconds :)
      Umm, I used a Zenit 11 for most pictures. I got it from Lomography, though I think it's currently not available. As far as I know the Zenit E takes very similar pictures, but looks a bit different and has a lightning meter I think (people say the Zenit 11 should also have one, but I never found out what the hell this should be...)
      Thanks so much! :)

      Löschen